Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My sister's beautiful family

A little while ago I told my sister that I really needed updated pictures of her family and that the next time they came up I would take some pictures for them. Well, she and the family came up to Denton for a few days at the beginning of the month so we headed out to Old Alton Bridge for a super quick portrait session! 


Rachel is not only the mom of triplets, but she is also a wedding co-ordinator in the Austin area. Her business is called The Fairy Tale Effect and so I wanted to add a little fairy tale to her portraits! 


Aren't the triplets adorable! Let me tell you, it is a lot of work to get them to all look at the camera! They were super hot and the sun was already up pretty high, but they were troopers and I think we got some sweet keepers!


My brother-in-law was such a good sport! They have a beautiful family and I am so glad I have some new pictures of them!!


No comments: