Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Celebrating Selah

This year all Selah wanted to do was go swimming in a pool. The week before her birthday I called up our neighbor and asked if we could borrow her pool. She was happy to let us! BUT as we got closer to Selah's big day, the weather predicted storms. 

That morning was dark and cloudy and I just knew that Selah would be disappointed. I tried to think of an alternative, but with things being closed for COVID, I wasn't having any luck. 

Unbelievably, the rain held off - so we went ahead and went over to the neighbor's house. As we got into the pool - the clouds disappeared and the sun came out! It was beautiful!








Everyone had a great time!! We swam, we jumped, we partied!






When Daddy got home that evening Selah opened gifts. 




We went to On the Border for dinner - request of the birthday girl.Then we came home for an ice cream cake from DQ!



It was delicious!!


I think Selah had a happy birthday after all!

No comments: