Sunday, July 5, 2020

Selah is 12!!

This is the last year before my little girl becomes a teenager! BUT, I am not afraid. Selah has a sweet, helpful - and sometime silly - spirit. She is going to be such a fun teenager! 


Of our 4, she is the little momma. She makes sure everyone is in line, behaved and taken care of. 





Selah loves to laugh and joke. 


She is also very creative. She made the earrings she is wearing here. 










Selah loves children. She is one of the favorite volunteers at our church's AWANA cubbies program. 



She enjoys playing guitar and singing (but prefers to do it when no one is listening).



She also loves to help me in the kitchen and I can already tell that she will be a far better cook than I am. 





The preteen years are tough! Especially for girls, but she has handled them with grace and dignity. I love the person she is and the little woman she is becoming. 

Happy Birthday, Selah!! 

No comments: