Thursday, August 13, 2020

Gabe's first job!

For a long time now, Gabe will hear random sounds and tell me what pitch the sound is. I didn't pay much attention to him until recently. He started telling me what key certain songs on the radio are being played in. I finally tested him - and the boy has perfect pitch! I can play a key on the piano and he will name the note with like 99% accuracy. I can also tell him to sing a specific note and he can do that, too!! Byron decided to put this ability to good use!! He bought him a piano tuning kit and an instruction book. Gabe then tuned our piano beautifully.


When my Facebook friends heard about his new ability to tune pianos, many of them were interested in him coming to tune their pianos as well! Since June he has tuned 4 pianos and will tune another next week. He also has created his own website: www.octavepiano.com Go check it out!!

He requested some new pictures for his website and I was super happy to do them!











He is looking SO GROWN UP!!


Here he is with the first piano he was paid to tune:


 

No comments: