Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Look Who is 3!

Oh, my!! I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures yet! I posted them on my photography blog but not here! Mig turned 3 on October 12th. I can't believe he is 3. Year 3 is big for me. It is the time where babies stop being toddlers and start being pre-schoolers. Mig is now potty trained and can recognize most numbers and a lot of letters. He speaks in conversations now instead of one or two words at a time. He is still mischief with a smile. He is energetic and loveable and our class clown. I am so blessed to be the one chosen to be his Mommy!!

Here are his 3 year portraits:










Are you in the Denton area and need portraits for your own little blessing? I am back in business taking sessions with all profit from both the session and print sales going to our adoption. Check out my buisness site and contact me: CEDAR CREEK PHOTOGRAPHY

If you aren't in the Denton area and would like to help us finance our adoption, I have some Inspirational Prints for sale on my site with all profit going to our adoption as well. You can purchase those by going to my site link above or this direct link: Inspiration Art Prints

No comments: