Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mig's Haircut

Mig had his second haircut last weekend. I didn't get any pictures of his first haircut. I know - bad mommy! But, his first haircut was kind of a last minute, hey, let's go get Mig's haircut thing and I didn't have my camera with me. (Daddy got a few pics on his phone, but they weren't the best pics). We took him to Super Cut's for his first haircut and he was so good - he sat perfectly still and quiet. So, Byron decided he could probably cut Mig's hair at home.
So here is Mig with his second hair cut - but Byron's first time cutting his hair. (OK - now I'm just trying to make myself feel better for not having pictures of his first real haircut. )



I love this "what is Daddy doing to me?!?" face:



What a handsome boy!! Daddy did a great job!

No comments: