Monday, July 24, 2023

Celebrating 25 Years!


On June 20th we celebrated our silver anniversary! Byron sent me beautiful roses with silver accents.


That evening we drove to Dallas to eat at the Reunion Tower - just the two of us.




Dinner was delicious!


Dessert was even better!



25 years ago Byron was 19 and a freshman in college. I was a senior in high school. Neither one of us had a job. Byron was taking care of his dad who had muscular dystrophy. When we started talking about getting married, there were a lot of logistics to figure out. Because of that, there wasn't really a surprise proposal. And my engagement ring (though very special) was what we could afford at the time. 

This year, Byron got on one knee and asked me to continue being his bride.  


He gave me a new beautiful ring - silver for our silver anniversary.



I was completely surprised!




It was an anniversary to remember!





 

No comments: