Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Wax Museum

On June 20th Byron and I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary. We really would have loved to have gone on a date, but right now with Miguel still little (and nursing) it is hard to get away from the kiddos - so instead we had a fun family day visiting the Palace of Wax and Ripley's Believe it or Not museum in Grand Prarie. Even if it wasn't a romantic date night - it was a great way to celebrate our anniversary and our little family that came "all because two people fell in love".


Gabriel has really been enjoying his bike and is a very good rider! In fact, he has a goal to enter a bike marathon in the fall with Daddy. So he has been "training" by riding laps around our apartment. One morning I showed him pictures of Lance Armstrong on line and we read about his races, so it was really neat that we walked in and the first wax person we saw was Lance Armstrong!


Here is Gabe interviewing Johnny Depp:


And Mommy and Miguel being interviewed by Oprah!


OK - this would be a Letterman to record on the DVR!! I'm sure Gabriel would have Dave in stitches! 


Selah was pretty much creeped out by the wax statues, and though she LOVES the Wizard of Oz - she was clinging pretty tightly to Daddy when they got this close!


And of course, I had to get a shot with Michael!! (For those of you that don't know I am a huge Michael Jackson fan....I can't help it - I love his music - and I just think he was a musical and performing genius in his own right. I literally mourned his death....yes, I know - somewhat pathetic....)



Until next time....
Same "bat" time....
Same "bat" channel!

No comments: