Friday, January 2, 2015

Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City

Happy New Year! 

I am finally getting some of our pictures from China edited! YAY!! 

Our first day in China was spent at Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City. 



I found out soon that I don't blend in at China - at all! All through Beijing, people would stare at this blonde haired/blue eyed American. They would also take pictures of me and with me!


It was a little un-nerving...but very memorable. There were two little girls in our travel group and they were photographed even more than I was. The Chinese loved them!


The Forbidden City was really neat. It was a lot bigger than I imagined - it seemed to go on forever and we didn't even see it all! 


The old world architecture and details were beautiful!





Such a neat place! These pictures for sure don't do it justice! 

More China pictures to come soon!

No comments: