Tuesday, June 10, 2014

More pictures from our vacation...

Ok - so if you can't tell, we had an awesome time on our little vacation. I promise this is my last San Antonio post (until the next time we go down). 

So there are just a few more pictures I wanted to share here. You can't go to San Antonio and not see the Alamo. 


Our last stop when seeing all of the missions was the Alamo and Riverwalk. 

This time, I was so impressed with the big statue in front of the Alamo. The artistry is so amazing!



Here is the picture we finally got after our meal at the Tower of the Americas.


The Riverwalk:


This little bird was hiding in a bush on the Riverwalk.


This statue is how I know where in downtown San Antonio I am. It is called the Torch of Friendship.


And another on the Riverwalk.


The kids had a super fun time at GiGi and PopPop's house, too. They did crafts, went out for milkshakes, saw newborn deer and even had an ice cream making contest. With out GiGi and PopPop this trip would not have been possible. Thank you guys!!! We love you!

No comments: