Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Valentine Story Time with Selah

Last Weekend I took Gabe and Selah to the mall and they both wanted to spend their money at the book store! YAY for a love of reading! Selah picked out a Princess Valentine book, brought it home and read it to me cover to cover! I thought since Valentine's Day is this week, she could read it for you, too. Happy Valentine's Day!


I took this video with my phone and then wanted to edit it on my phone as well. I downloaded and then deleted about 10 free video editors until I found this one called Splice. The other free editors only allowed up to 1 minute of video time, only added a filter to the video or you had to take video from the app and couldn't import a video from the camera. Splice is GREAT! Especially because it is FREE! You can edit length, add music and titles, and also add pictures. I would totally recommend it to anyone searching for a free video editor. You can find Splice in the itunes app store. 

No comments: