Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I was spoiled this Mother's Day! I spent Satuday afternoon with my favorite little girl doing very girly things - shopping and having a tea party!

This picture is actually at the Cinco de Mayo party, but cute - so I wanted to share.

This is us before the tea party. I had scheduled us for afternoon tea for two. It was nice, but not geared toward little girls like last year's tea was. Selah really was bored to tears - literally - she ended up crying in my lap most of the time we were there. Not exactly the fun time I had imagined. Next time, we may do something totally different.


On Sunday morning we went to church and then Lowe's where the kids and Byron bought me some beautiful house plants. Then we headed over to Red Lobster for some yummy seafood.

 It was a nice Mother's Day and I felt very loved by my crew....even though Selah decided to make a Mother's Day card for Daddy instead of me at Sunday School! Ha!! True story! I think she was still mad at me for making her go to that boring tea room. (Lesson learned, sweet girl.)


No comments: