Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Red Fedora

Confession time. 

I acted so ugly on Christmas morning. 

I had asked Byron for a fedora. He always gives me what I ask for and usually more. I opened my first gift on Christmas and it was a RED fedora. I had wanted a brown or black one - so that it would match more outfits. I was shocked and so disappointed that the one he bought me was red. When I asked for a fedora for Christmas, he told me that I would never wear it. Well, he was going to be right! I can't pull off a red fedora!! I'll never wear it! I actually asked him if I could possibly return it for a different color. But, wait....there were two more boxes from him. One had a black fedora, one had a brown fedora. One again, he got me what I wanted and more. Tat will teach me to act like spoiled brat!

And guess what else.....

That red fedora is growing on me. 














 

No comments: