Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy 19th Anniversary, Sweetie!

Byron and I are about to start our last year of our second decade as man and wife! I can't help but feel so blessed that I have been the one chosen to do life with this handsome, smart and caring guy. 

I read a poem this morning that sums up how I feel about Byron so nicely - so I am going to share it here. 



The One

When the one whose hand you're holding
Is the one who holds your heart





When the one whose eyes you gaze into
Gives your hopes and dreams their start,






When the one you think of first and last
Is the one who holds you tight,



And the things you plan together
Make the whole world seem just right,





When the one whom you believe in
puts their faith and trust in you,




You've found the one and only love

You'll share your whole life through.
~author unknown


Happy 19th Anniversary to my one and only love! 

No comments: