Sunday, November 22, 2015

Now look who is TEN!!

Ten years ago Byron and I went to the hospital as a young married couple and left as a family! Gabe is the one who made us parents and I can't believe that we have had the names "Mom" and "Dad' for a full decade!! 



Gabe LOVES to read and devours books like they are candy. I am so thankful that we own a library card, because there is no way I could afford all of the books that he reads. 


He also loves God and God's Word and has hidden more verses in his heart than anyone I know! 


Gabe has always been such a friendly kid and will talk your ear off if you let him. 






Gabe has had an exciting year. He has gained a little sister and a dog. He has learned how to be big brother to a little one with special needs and I have seen that same compassion shown to other kids in the community with special needs. He touches our heart in so many ways. We are so proud of the little man he is becoming. 

No comments: