Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Christmas Play

I have started a tradition with my nephews to write and perform plays every year or so and record them on video. We have had so much fun with it! Gabe and Selah have even been in a few of our movies. The Burris family used to make a special Christmas video every year to send to Granny and Grandpa who would winter in Florida. I have decided to kind of combine these two to start our own Serna Family Tradition of making a Christmas Video every year. This year I found a cute little play online and made a few adjustments to fit 3 actors and a narrator and the kids and I practiced it the week before Christmas. The kids had a great time learning the songs and planning it all out. It is a short little play and really sweet! Enjoy "The Littlest Christmas Tree"!!  


2 comments:

Angie said...

How adorable! I can't believe how smart Gabe is to remember all the words! Selah was so good to stand there like that! Amazing kids! You guys are such great parents! Love you!

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing your play! What a wonderful idea and it the actors are a joy to watch! Reminds me of Leigh-Anne and Blake when they were little! They grow up so fast!