Friday, May 14, 2010

It's A.......

Healthy Baby!!
We had our 2nd Trimester ultrasound today, but, Byron and I decided that this time around, we will wait until the baby is born to find out if it is a boy or a girl. So the kids and I braved the rain storm and headed over to the doctor's office where we were met by Daddy for the big ultrasound. The technician and doctor were great, telling us when to close our eyes or look away to keep the secret hidden. Our baby looked great! Even being my 3rd go-round, the ultrasound is almost magical to me. It is so beautiful to see the baby that is growing inside of me moving and looking like a baby! Here are pictures of our 3rd Blessing:

The baby sucking it's thumb! So precious!!
This profile shot is so precious - just look at that little button-nose! I can't wait to meet the new addition and see the details of it's features!

You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother's body. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.
Psalm 139:13-14



1 comment:

The Brackeens said...

Congratulations to you guys! I wonder what it will be... :)