Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007






It was our first "White Christmas"! It snowed non-stop all day! We had a nice quiet Christmas. Gabe got a train table which was perfect for the system Gi-Gi and Pop-Pop got him. He also got a Thomas Train chair from Uncle John and some Disney Cars stuff from Mommy and Daddy. He was thrilled with all of his new toys!! The baby got a very girly pink bib that says "Cowgirl Wanted" from Memaw and Papaw...I think that was a big hint for the baby. Ha! Byron and I got each other a new entertainment center and a 46" LCD tv. Byron is so happy...but I am afraid I will never get him out of his recliner now!! Then I made a ham lunch...don't I look nice and domesticated in the frilly pink apron Rachel made me? Hope you all had a nice Christmas, too!

No comments: