Monday, January 10, 2022

Christmas 2021


We had a great Christmas this year!


The kids woke up to gifts from Santa on the fireplace.


Faith left a letter to Santa that said, "Dear Santa, I think I told you what I wanted at the mall, but I would also like gloves, a hat and a wand. But remember the reason we celebrate Christmas is about opening gifts and having fun, its about the Savior who came as a baby to save us from our sins. From Faith"

A bag for his school books:


A new glove! (Santa accidentally got him a softball glove instead of a baseball glove, so we returned it and took a trip to Scheel's!)


A Magic set with a hat, wand and gloves!!!


A board game!











Vintage Records!!!


Byron got me a video slider. It is pretty fun!



An antique!


Running boards for his truck!


Mom had asked me to make her a light blanket for watching TV. I had fun picking out material and putting it together. 


They spent most of the day installing those new running boards.


Dinner was delicious! Pork tenderloin served over street corn with roasted gem potatoes. 



Aunt Jackie always picks out the best shoes!


After dinner we did a saran wrap ball game - it was our 3rd year for this game!  









 By the end of the night, we were all exhausted and slept late the next morning! 

No comments: