Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Space Center Houston - NASA

I have always wanted to visit NASA! While we were in Houston, we got to go with Amanda, Brian and Joel and had so much fun!! 


We were able to catch 2 shows while we were there. They were both pretty cool!







My maiden name is Collins, so I have always had an affinity for Michael Collins.


We also got to take a tour - this is the training area for the ISS. 






The cousins really got along great!!! They had such a great time together! I love how Joel has his arm resting on Faith's shoulder - such a "big cousin" pose. Also, it is so cool to think that without the miracle of adoption those two would never know each other. 


The grown ups had a great time, too!!!


Such a cute family!









Mig and Joel had a fierce Connect 4 competition. Joel won, but he said it was harder to beat Mig than he thought it would be. 


Can you see me?!?





A space shower! 




This display was my favorite!




Faith was very excited to get to touch a piece of the moon! 





And of course, we needed some group pictures! 






 Such a fun place and fun people to enjoy it with! 

No comments: