Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Summer of 2018 - Camping - our last summer hooray.

For our last weekend of summer, before starting school, we celebrated by going out to our favorite local RV campsite by the lake.



We really enjoy RV camping....being in nature, but at the same time, being able to sleep comfortably in air conditioning is really awesome. 


I'm not sure what this pose is....maybe this is his "relaxing at the lake" pose?


Our little "cabin" in the woods...


I have always wanted to try night sky photography, so for this trip I brought my tripod and read up on some tips and tricks. Our lake spot is still pretty close to the DFW area, so we still had a lot of city ambient light, but I was able to get some stars, anyway! Actually - we didn't see many of these stars until I took the picture! It is amazing what cameras can do!


Can you find the Big Dipper?



 We went on a hike by the lake. 


Faith had fun finding nature's treasures. 






Making memories at the lake.



What a great way to end our summer! 

No comments: