Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Cruise Food

We filled our bellies so full while we were cruising. The food was amazing!


The first day we ate lunch in the Windjammer (buffet) and pizza for dinner. 

The second day, I had seafood fettuccine and Byron had beef tenderloin.


Byron had apple pie for dessert: 


I had creme brule


On the third evening, I tried escargot for the first time and loved it!


Byron's go-to appetizer was shrimp cocktail.


I had NY Strip Steak and Byron had chicken cordon bleu for our entrees.


We all voted that the warm chocolate cookie was our favorite dessert. We all had second helpings!!


We ate quesadillas and tacos in Honduras with new friends.


That night I had turkey and dressing - my favorite entree on the cruise - and Byron had cod.


Gina and I ordered cheesecake for dessert.


Byron had a pavlova and Chuck had ice cream. 


On day 5 Gina and I ordered ravioli and it was so tasty!


Byron and Chuck both had beef tenderloin. 


I had souffle for dessert and Byron had chocolate cake and ice cream.


We also ate breakfast and lunch in the dining room a few times. 


And went to Johnnie Rockets for lunch once. 




Before we went on the cruise, Byron asked what I was looking forward to the most. I told him I was really looking forward to not cooking for a whole week! It really was such an amazing break from mommy duty!

No comments: