Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mig is SEVEN!!

Seven years old! I can't believe how big he is getting. Every morning for the last almost 7 years, Mig would wake up and come sit in my lap and cuddle for at least 5 minutes. Just about two weeks ago he was sitting in is spot and looked up at me and said, "Mom, I think I am getting too big to sit in your lap. Starting tomorrow I won't sit in your lap anymore." Oh, my, goodness - talk about break a momma's heart!! True to his word, the only morning since then that he has sat in my lap was a morning he woke up sick. He is getting so big! 



This year Mig has had a real interest in learning the drums - and he has great rhythm. Many times I can hear him playing drums while Gabe plays piano - and they actually sound pretty good!! 





He is still my class clown and will do almost anything for a laugh. In fact, he thinks the poop emoji is the funniest thing ever and has asked for a poop emoji birthday cake. I hope it will taste better than it looks....







 

Happy birthday, Mig! We love you and the joy and happiness you bring to our family. We are so blessed to be your parents! 

No comments: