Friday, September 1, 2017

Choir Camp 2017


We returned to Texas just in time to do the Denton Bible Church Kids Praise Camp! 

This year Mig was the only one in the musical. Gabe is now too old for Choir Camp. So sad! Selah missed out this year, but will be in next year, I'm sure. 

The kids presented O Me, O My, O Nehemiah! It was adorable!! I am always so impressed that a group of over one hundred first to fifth graders can learn an entire musical in one week! 



Mig auditioned and received a speaking part this year!! He played "Kid 1". 


Here's a shot of the whole choir.



The musical is always proceeded by the "Mini-Camper". They are 3 year olds to kindergarteners. They present a short program with three songs and are always adorable! Faith was part of this group and I direct their camp. It is always my most exhausting, yet enjoyable weeks of the summer. 



And here is the musical! Sit back and enjoy! They did an excellent job!!



No comments: