Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Look who turned 6!!!

On April Fools Day 6 years ago, my mom told me that my sister Rachel, who was carrying triplets was checking into the hospital. Up until that day every appointment she had was perfect. The babies were doing great; she was carrying them well. I have to admit, I thought it was an elaborate April Fools Day joke at first, but sure enough, those three made their way into the world that day becoming the 2nd, 3rd and 4th April Fool babies in our family because - PopPop was the original! 

This year we headed down for a Secret Life of Pets party at the Stepanov's beautiful, new house.





There were fabulous cakes, party foods and games, but the ultimate highlight of the party was the petting zoo.






I think Faith nearly ripped the wing off a baby chick - this rabbit seemed a little more resilient. 



Gabe loved this bearded dragon and has been asking (begging) for one ever since. 



I can't believe these guys are already 6 years old. They are fun and adorable and I love being their Auntie M!!

And of course, we had to give lots of love to the original April Fool baby, too!


No comments: