Wednesday, January 4, 2017

366 Photography Challenge

At the beginning of last year I challenged myself to take and edit at least one picture with my camera (not my phone) everyday so 366 pictures for the entire year. Most of these pictures went with a list of prompts sent out by Beth from The Bethadilly Blog (www.bethadilly.com). On New Year's Eve, I finished the challenge!! Here are some of my favorites from the photo challenge:



































































This challenge stretched me and really helped my creativity and technique. I had such a sense of accomplishment each month as the calendar filled up with beautiful pictures. Big moments were documented in unique ways. I am so happy to have participated and finished a whole year in photos!!

No comments: