Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trick or Treat 2012

Halloween with kids is so much fun!! This year we ate homemade pizza, carrots with dip and Halloween sugar cookies. Then we dressed up and headed out to Trick-Or-Treat.



My little Obi-Wan:


My quaterback (he refused to wear his helmet, though):


and Princess Ariel - the Little Mermaid:

We like to take evening walks and just went on our normal route to Trick-or-Treat. 


The wagon came in pretty handy!



The kids had so much fun! After Trick-or-Treating we headed home where Mommy and Daddy inspected the candy while the kids watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. It was a super fun evening!

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!
My daughter is 14, and her name is Ariel. I had never heard of the Little Mermaid when I named her that, but it's always made her a Disney Princess :)