Thursday, September 23, 2010

Surprise Daddy Baby Shower!!

A couple of weeks ago I got a call saying that Byron's co-workers were going to be throwing him a "Surprise Daddy Baby Shower". I kept it a secret!! YAY! I told Gabe and Selah the morning of the shower and we prepared by making some Gluten-Free brownies and decorating them with blue and pink icing. Then I let the kiddos lick the icing container while I cleaned the kitchen.





When we got to the lab it was decorated and ready for the guest of honor....

And Gabe was ready to shout, "SURPRISE!!"

He was very surprised - and so was Selah. I think the shout scared her a bit...



But she was better after a hug from Daddy.


The cake was super yummy!



We were blessed with gifts of diapers, wipes, clothes, a blanket, paci's and some gift cards!!


Those aren't for you, Daddy!!





The kids loved drawing on the white board. By the way, how sweet was it for them to use one of our maternity pictures as decoration!!




Gabe and Selah even got showered with presents! They were so surprised!!



We are so thankful and touched by the love and support that Byron's co-workers showed us through this sweet shower!


No comments: