Friday, February 6, 2009

Selah is 7 months old!

Selah is 7 months old today! She is doing great! Sitting by herself, eating baby food and still trying to walk and crawl. We have had to put a gate on our stairs because she has found that the quickest way to get anywhere is to roll....and she rolls all over! I was cooking dinner a few nights ago and within a few minutes she was at the entrance to the kitchen looking for me!! She keeps us on our toes!!

I decided to change the theme in our guest bathroom to rubber ducks. I know, not the most original theme - but I counted about 9 rubber ducks that have been given to Selah. So we are going with it. That said...these pictures are now hanging in our guest bathroom...along with some I did of Gabe when he turned 6 months old (but looks at least 2 months older than Selah now!!)











No comments: