Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Since we aren't close enough to most of you to really Trick or Treat, here is our virtual Trick or Treating! Mostly a treat...I mean, really... are they not the cutest Kitty and Dinosaur you have ever seen!!!

Selah is still sooo tiny! 0-3 month clothes are still big on her. The only costumes I found that would remotely fit her are sized 0-6 months. No way! So I improvised. My mom sent me the cat onesie and I knit her little hat with cat ears and made her tu-tu. Then, of course, she had to have a bow sown to the hat!! So sweet!






Gabe had talked about being a "Bass-o-saurus Rex" for Halloween since August. For those of you who haven't heard of that species of Dinosaur....it is a T-Rex with the body of a Concert Bass. When we went shopping for Byron's birthday gifts at the end of September, I ran across this dinosaur costume. You should have seen his face light up!! It's not a "Bass-o-saurus" but it sure is cute! He has worn it at least once a week since we brought it home!








No comments: